Vision & Mission
- Positioning India among the top three developed nations via Organic Development.
- Establish network of volunteers from around the world interested in spending time, energy and resources in organic development of villages and slums in India
- Develop a network of knowledge experts in several fields such as education, energy, skills and entrepreneurship development, water, health, environment etc.
- Conduct citizen awareness campaigns regarding constitutional rights, citizens’ obligations, need for clean candidates for any elected body, importance of vote,accountability of elected candidates, performance audit, corrosive effect of corruption, integral development, means and ways to strengthen democracy.
- Adopt a village or slum for empowerment programs in every state of India
- Rural empowerment: Local rural leadership for organic development
- Community involvement in adopted village as samajik samarasata (social harmony)
- Goal: Adopt one village or slum in at least 10 States in India by the end of 2016
How do we do it?
- Find Anchor Volunteers from outside of India to connect with a project (village, slum, etc.) in India
- Provide support to projects in India in terms of Technology and Finances
- Campaign in different countries to recruit volunteers and collect resources
Primary and secondary Digital literaAgriculture
Latest information on farming
Drinking, irrigation, sanitation, rainwater harvesting
Cleanliness, hygiene, waste management and treatment
Focus on renewable
- Health Care education
Preventive and sustaining
via Entrepreneurship and Skills training
- Custom Solutions
Specific need for an adopted village/slum